Posturalmed SA is a multifaceted society that deals with the various aspects of “Posture” and “Posturology”:
· It deals firstly with the study and the research of the different “phenomena” related to posture.
· It studies the equipment and the tools aiming to improve patients’ life quality, both for the treatments in the studio and for their usage at home, in the office, or when travelling.
· It studies and realizes new postural-aimed tools designed for professional purpose.
· It makes research and scientific divulgation through Conventions, Universities, and Vocational Education.
· It deals with the training of professional posturologists who already have a qualifying degree (doctors, dentists, orthodontists, optometrists, orthopedists, physiatrists, neurologists,phoniatrists, speech therapists, physiotherapists, massphysiotherapist, chiropractors, graduates in Sports Science, osteopaths, voice teachers, tennis teachers, dance teachers, sports trainers, etc.).
· It provides treatments of Posturology, Physiotherapy, Orthopedic rehabilitation, collaborating with all the medical figures involved in patients’ conditions.
· It deals with the study of the problems related to athletes’ poor performance.
· It deals with problems related to diaphragm and gastroesophageal reflux, especially with reference to singers.
Sanitary Management: Dr. Corvino, Surgeon, Specialist in Orthopedics.
Prof. Dr. Daniele Raggi, inventor of Pancafit® and of the related Method, Scientific Director.
Collaboratori: Graduates in Physiotherapy, in Sports Science, Post-graduates in Posturology, Mass phyisiotherapists, Mézières Method therapists, Rehabilitators of the swallowing, Post-graduates in Pancafit®.
Posturalmed is the only society authorized to divulge Raggi Method® with Pancafit® since it holds all the legal authorizations and royalties.
Professor Daniele Raggi, inventor of Pancafit® and of the related Method, has a degree in Sports Science, a degree in Physiotherapy, a post-graduate degree in Posturology obtained at Università La Sapienza in Rome, a degree in Mézières Method in France, a degree in Kinesiology, and a degree in Mass Physiotherapy. He is Professor of Posturology in various Italian universities and he is Scientific Director of Posturalmed.
ONLY POSTURALMED CAN TRAIN AND QUALIFY THE TEACHERS TO KEEP PROFESSIONAL COURSES ON RAGGI METHOD® - PANCAFIT® .